New to R2R

Alfieh1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rejoining the hobby after 10 years, starting small with a 26 gallon reef tank. Overpowering it with a Red Sea LED90, May have not been the best choice. I did not want to be limited with what I could grow. I have always been an SPS guy but my wife is getting me into LPS and I am liking them just as much. I am in OC Ca
 
received_244003776723671.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new