New to Reef not to fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dom3rd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dom3rd

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
37
Reaction score
27
Location
Virginia Beach, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Dom and I live in the Va Beach area, I have kept African Cichlids for about 15 years now and had mostly 125 and 120 gallon tanks. A friend of mine has been trying to get me into the saltwater area for about 2 years now and I have finally given in. I have a 120 gallon with a Eshopps RS-100 Reef Sump, a Reef Octopus bh1000f.

Saltwater Tank.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
Welcome home! Great looking setup!
 
Great looking tank!
 
Welcome, I'm new myself and already got great help.. Good forum!! Tank looks good!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new