New to Reef2Reef

pghreeferteam

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2022
Messages
38
Reaction score
54
Location
Elizabeth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fiancé and I are staring of the journey to having our own reef together.

Back when I had less resources I had a small (55gal) reef with all HOB equipment and no sump.

We are looking to jump in with a tank in the 150-200 total gallon range.(We have some improved resources now)

Looking for suggestions on all in one tank/stand/sump systems.

thank you for this Forum, it is full of useful information I wish I had years ago.

Paul and Jen
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new