OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear bro!! hes a good kid! keep him intererest!

this is ***** cool of u 2. good job mike n annette u guys are the best bringing in new people to the hobby.
i convinced my little brother to stay of the streets and get into reefing and thankx to sexy corals he got his first corals last month and he is loving it

thanks again mike n annette

Jpurp

SmokeyCFH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is awesome! Gotta love sexy corals! Personally, I've had freshwater for around 10 years now and I've had most everything from a predator tank to a goldfish tank and I've always been enamored by saltwater aquariums but always though it would be too difficult or too expensive. Well about 4 or so months ago I started my first saltwater tank, and I'm having a blast watching it progress. I have a 20g with a 10g sump, Hamilton PC lighting, Current USA chiller, CPR skimmer, about 20lbs of live rock and about 10lbs in the sump, 15lbs of live sand, a solid clean up crew and a few beginner corals that seem to be thriving (which I'm thrilled about!), and a few damsels. I absolutely LOVE this hobby!

DSCN3837.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to have you aboard!! i ope u win brotha so you can be hook on Growing tha beautiful reef!

looks like a great start! welcome to R2R !! you are on!

LIST
Littledabosalt
e-zlight
cheetofingers
fingas
westmeeks
lokii_37
smokeycfh

This is awesome! Gotta love sexy corals! Personally, I've had freshwater for around 10 years now and I've had most everything from a predator tank to a goldfish tank and I've always been enamored by saltwater aquariums but always though it would be too difficult or too expensive. Well about 4 or so months ago I started my first saltwater tank, and I'm having a blast watching it progress. I have a 20g with a 10g sump, Hamilton PC lighting, Current USA chiller, CPR skimmer, about 20lbs of live rock and about 10lbs in the sump, 15lbs of live sand, a solid clean up crew and a few beginner corals that seem to be thriving (which I'm thrilled about!), and a few damsels. I absolutely LOVE this hobby!

DSCN3837.jpg

merlinsmagic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
brand new to the forum, My name is Shasta 34 years old and I live in Wisconsin, havent been in the hobby very long at all and I love learning about SW I have always had freshwater tanks. I inherited an eclipse 12 gallon salt water tank which of course was just a rock and some sand,The lighting was all wrong so I got that fixed. Then I started up a 20 gallon first time ever being a newbie this last may. It looks good but certainly could use some color...
This is my 20 gallon
20g2.jpg

goaliedude

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My names Zach and im sixteen. i just started this hobby this year and am almost coming up on my tanks one year anniversary. Ive always loved oceans and one day i guess my family decided we would start keeping saltwater fishtanks. Now every member of my family except my mom has their own tank. I have a 60g cube, my younger brother with a 32g cube, the youngest with a 28, and my dad with a 300+. I just love this hobby and all the people in it. Ive met a ton of awesome people from guys at the lfs to the maintenence man for my dads tank. This hobby is incredibly expensive as you all know and with the budget of a sixteen year old i can't afford to put some of the nicer things into my tank. I do however spend ALL and i mean ALL of my money on coral and fish which may seem weird to all my friends but is totally worth it to me. I just went to a local frag swap this past weekend and spent $200 on coral. I got some nice pieces that i hope to grow into nice mini colonies in the future. Basically, i hope to win this contest so i can continue to keep filling my tank with awesome coral and creatures because it is my addiction.
Thank You

Here are a few pictures of my tank.
006.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

065.jpg
My centerpiece: a 4 inch multicolored $100 mini carpet anemone
008.jpg
My favorite coral: a three polyp acan brought home for me from MACNA it truely is amazing

Last edited:

keokea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I grew up surfing over reef's, I have a great respect and fear of the reef. That's where i started to want to grow corals. I love it! Just needs some sexy frags in there!

Last edited:

SmokeyCFH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i tried but they wont let me know use sexy corals as my name.. maybe its the word sexy LOL

If you have an existing facebook page you can go to the bottom and it says create a page, click on Brand or product and I'm pretty sure they'll let you do it there, I even tried to start you up one but yeah because of "sexy" they wont let you which is ridiculous. Thanks for trying though!

Saltnewbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband and I set up our 75 gallon tank about 2 months ago. We always liked the look of a saltwater tank and finally decided to take the plunge and switch from freshwater to saltwater. We love it and are already thinking about buying a second tank for our living room. The current tank is in the family room. We have 2 blue damsels, a talbot damsel, two clown fish, a skunk cleaner and a peppermint shrimp so far. Thanks for this wonderful chance to win some corals. We would love to have some to start the reef part of our tank.
Photo Edit - Copy.jpg

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THanks brotha!! you are in

LIST
Littledabosalt
e-zlight
cheetofingers
fingas
westmeeks
lokii_37
smokeycfh
goaliedude

A nice little last minute entry here:

Hope it counts as an entry.

My names Zach and im sixteen. i just started this hobby this year and am almost coming up on my tanks one year anniversary. Ive always loved oceans and one day i guess my family decided we would start keeping saltwater fishtanks. Now every member of my family except my mom has their own tank. I have a 60g cube, my younger brother with a 32g cube, the youngest with a 28, and my dad with a 300+. I just love this hobby and all the people in it. Ive met a ton of awesome people from guys at the lfs to the maintenence man for my dads tank. This hobby is incredibly expensive as you all know and with the budget of a sixteen year old i can't afford to put some of the nicer things into my tank. I do however spend ALL and i mean ALL of my money on coral and fish which may seem weird to all my friends but is totally worth it to me. I just went to a local frag swap this past weekend and spent $200 on coral. I got some nice pieces that i hope to grow into nice mini colonies in the future. Basically, i hope to win this contest so i can continue to keep filling my tank with awesome coral and creatures because it is my addiction.
Thank You

Here are a few pictures of my tank.
006.jpg
002.jpg
005.jpg
065.jpg My centerpiece: a 4 inch multicolored $100 mini carpet anemone
008.jpg My favorite coral: a three polyp acan brought home for me from MACNA it truely is amazing

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IM going through it though my iphone while we out shopping right now.. kinda slow .. im sure you do.. ill get to everyone soon

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back