New to Reefing

R2R Welcome.jpeg
 
Hello my name is Jake, I am new to salt and reef and very inexperienced. I learned of Reef2Reef from BRS and decided to jump in! I started with a 55 gallon but Ive had the tank over 20 years and just bought a new house so I wasnt sure I wanted to trust a 20 year tank in a brand new home so I used that as an excuse to buy a new 75 gallon. I dont have any fish yet but I do have some corals and anemones in the tank. This isnmy progress so far and tonight I am going to get a couple guys for the clean up crew but not much as the tank is still very clean and I dont want to starve my crew. I look forward to learning from the experience and those who have gone before me.
Welcome to R2R
200.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new