New to Saltwater - Edmonton, Alberta

Nobes91

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Messages
16
Reaction score
33
Location
leduc
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I’m new to saltwater fishkeeping (or soon to be new to it anyways). I most recently kept African cichlids in a 180g setup that I’m currently transitioning into a saltwater setup.

I plan to do a light - medium stocker Fowlr tank.

I’m very drawn towards triggerfish but am a bit conflicted because I like the idea of inverts as well.

If anybody wants to chime in with their experience with triggers please do!

Thanks,

Mack
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R! No experience with triggers I'm afraid
Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
My Bluethroat Trigger is definitely one of my favorite fish. He hasn't touched any snail's or crabs. I don't keep shrimp in the tank he's in, so not sure if he'd enjoy them.

20230604_203550.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new