New to saltwater reef tanks

dustynavy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2022
Messages
82
Reaction score
57
Location
helena
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to be here. I’m Dustin and completely new to saltwater reef tanks. I have always been interested in owning a reef tank and the research is definitely overwhelming haha. I am going to start a 75-gallon reef tank and that is all I know so far plus a few additional items that members have suggested to others on here. Send any and all advice my way. Thanks for your support.

012CD037-1922-4715-B044-F6A495024612.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the addiction! :grinning-squinting-face:
Feel free to ask away! I always refer new reefers to the BRS (Bulk Reef Supply) "52 weeks of reefing" videos on YouTube as a starting point. Enjoy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new