New to site

  • Thread starter Thread starter IsaacA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IsaacA

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isaac A from Texas. Started my tank after watching 52 weeks of Reefing 8 months ago. I am still intimidated by all the products I still need to get. I do support my local pet store but they do not have the choices that BRS has. So goodbye to eating out as much.
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r20.gif
 
Welcome to R2R. It is an addicting hobby but honestly, some of the best reefs I have had and/or seen were done with not the latest and greatest technology. Patience is king above all.
 
Hi Isaac.
Restaurant food is over-rated and not as healthy as home cooking.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Get a build thread started so we can see what's cooking. :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new