New to SW with a 20L

1569255943156.png
 
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm looking forward to seeing where this saltwater thing goes. I'll be honest, I have a really nice high tech planted tank and it's kind of been a little neglected since I got a taste of this life!
 
Great looking tank. I sometimes find myself neglecting the planted tanks for the reef too. Luckily the freshie's are a little more forgiving. Glad to have you with us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new