New to the forum

Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
Welcome to the community! Got any pics of the tank?
Yes.. now don’t get upset I have a tang, someone shut down their tank bc of moving and gave it and a bunch of other fish to my son and he gave the tang to me bc my tank is bigger. With all the stress of the rehoming and then rehoming again I’m keeping it til he’s too big then deciding what to do with him. He’s adjusted well and eats like a pig.. has actually filled out since I got him.. he had been pretty thin.
I did just add the large arch so I have a lot of coral I need to place yet.
IMG_4267.jpeg
 
Yes.. now don’t get upset I have a tang, someone shut down their tank bc of moving and gave it and a bunch of other fish to my son and he gave the tang to me bc my tank is bigger. With all the stress of the rehoming and then rehoming again I’m keeping it til he’s too big then deciding what to do with him. He’s adjusted well and eats like a pig.. has actually filled out since I got him.. he had been pretty thin.
I did just add the large arch so I have a lot of coral I need to place yet.
IMG_4267.jpeg
Looks Awesome tang looks great in there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new