New to the Hobby

nyte42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We started a saltwater tank on October 27th by converting a freshwater tank to a saltwater tank. This has truly been a learning and enhancing experience for us. It is a 72 gallon bow front with just fish for now. Any advice or encouragement is certainly welcomed.

underwaterfirefighter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You will find many expierienced reefers here who are glad to answer any questions. Just post your questions and you will get many responses. And some pics of your set up would be great too!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are here for you! Don't be ashamed or embarrassed to ask any questions! Welcome to R2R!

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You definately came to a great site! Alot of different reefers here with different views and opinions. There isn't one right way to do anything in this hobby. Dont be afraid to ask questions! You will definately get guided into the right direction. Welcome!

Eric

akunochi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely never hesitate to ask questions. I bug my friends all the time and have learned a lot. Welcome to the obsession.

J&O'sdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome The only advise I have for you rught now if use DO/DI water and buy the good equipment now. It is cheaper to get the good lights and skimmer the first time. A lot of people try to save on the equipment and end up replacing things.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back