New to the hobby

I plan on it I an just working up to it I had gotten a BTA like a month after I got the tank an it was a major fail
IME stability is important for nems so it is usually best to let the tank make it through the ugly phase and mature a bit before adding a nem. Good luck!
 
well lets hope you have better luck in the future
Yes I have learned a ton an still learning everyday I have a rock flower anemone for a little over a month my parameters are now staying stable I do have an issue with high nutrient levels but working on that as well with a fuge an water changes
 
my my rock flower
20200212_221825.jpg
 
Hello, you will pick up forum life quick. I didn’t do forum until here. If I could do it , anyone can. For nems. Can’t help you there. Those things freak me out

1581895116510.gif
 
Hello I am new to the reef aquarium hobby and even newer to forums so sorry for the awkwardness. I live in western Kentucky just outside of owensboro I am retired military. I acquired my 90gal saltwater tank in June of 19 had some mushrooms and a leather coral when I got it .

15818827183528038972673423426373.jpg
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new