New to the Hobby!

mlov2021

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
29
Location
Juno Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Mark
I'm very excited to get involved in something I've wanted to for many years!
I ordered several months ago a Red Sea 525XL Reef Tank and its just arrived!!!!!
Just in time to begin the new year!
So, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions...

Happy New Year!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun..
 
Welcome to the R2R community and to a new year
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new