New to the saltwater hobby

Scottrshoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings everyone. I am new to the hobby, as well as to R2R. Just joined today, and have already gotten lots of good and friendly advice. What a great place!

I look forward to getting to know many of you better, and learning all I can, with hopes of being able to return the favor in the future.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
f4e447b9-5e67-4b02-af0d-2f28e9db692c.gif

OP
OP
Scottrshoe

Scottrshoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome ! This is definitely a challenging hobby, full of surprises and it can be very rewarding.

I hope you enjoy it.
Yep, I had challenges before I even added the first fish...lol. Hopefully on the right track now, thanks to the good people of R2R!

gibbers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greetings everyone. I am new to the hobby, as well as to R2R. Just joined today, and have already gotten lots of good and friendly advice. What a great place!

I look forward to getting to know many of you better, and learning all I can, with hopes of being able to return the favor in the future.
Hey welcome to R2R, lots of great content and people here.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Welcome to Reef2Reef and reefing in general! Glad you found us.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back