New to the saltwater world

Welcome to R2R Nick. Have you started a tank yet or are you in research mode? Plenty of great folks here to help out.
 
Hi Nick!!!
Use This One.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here.

Best advice:

Nothing good happens quickly in this hobby.
 
I bought my tank on Wednesday and it is getting deliverEd on Tuesday so really the addiction doesn't start till then haha.
 
What tank are you going with out of curiosity?
 
I bought my tank on Wednesday and it is getting deliverEd on Tuesday so really the addiction doesn't start till then haha.
Oh, you bought the tank and are doing research. You're addicted and don't even know it yet. Lol
 
Ya, I still have no idea what I am doing. This is my first saltwater tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new