New ways to contact Dr. reef

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nearlysquid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so glad I happened upon this, I didn't realize you were back up and running Dr. Reef! Been holding off on getting fish for my new build for a while and was looking for you on humblefish, didn't think to check here. Order placed, excited to work with ya!

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you help check on #20QF1731?
Its ready to ship but unfortunately this last week i shipped about 40 orders and 60% were delayed by fedex to 2ns day delivery and i took major losses on most all of them. So i decided to stop shipping for another week or 2 till fedex gets its act togather and temps go above 40F atleast over night.

qhduong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its ready to ship but unfortunately this last week i shipped about 40 orders and 60% were delayed by fedex to 2ns day delivery and i took major losses on most all of them. So i decided to stop shipping for another week or 2 till fedex gets its act togather and temps go above 40F atleast over night.
Sounds good, thank you. Ups has been much better btw.

Nearlysquid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been hearing about this a lot lately, probably for the best. I have an order coming in tomorrow from them, hopefully there aren't any issues.

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will you ship UPS? No way I'm taking a chance with FedEx on what I plan to order. They are atrocious overall and particularly bad in my area. It is a guaranteed 2-3 day ship with them.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes most commonly sold fish I always keep on hand at various stages of qt. Something rare take time to aquire and qt ut normal stuff I can Lilley ship within 10-14 days

jaredrah777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @Dr. Reef, anyway you could postpone my order and maybe sell the fish and restart my order later? im currently going through a fallow process and didnt expect the fish to be ready so fast... im currently on day 13 out of 50 so maybe a little over a month push back would be really helpful. (Dealing with a velvet/ich outbreak)

Order Number #20QF1896

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good, thank you. Ups has been much better btw.
Yes they have been, and shipping and holding at a ups hub is best. Had 4 orders between corals and nems over there past 3 weeks make the trip to NJ great.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
me and my wife tested positive for covid. this is my 3rd time. sorry i have not been answering calls. i feel much better today and will be on phones tomorrow. Will start shipping this coming week if weather is above 40F over night.

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
me and my wife tested positive for covid. this is my 3rd time. sorry i have not been answering calls. i feel much better today and will be on phones tomorrow. Will start shipping this coming week if weather is above 40F over night.

Get well! Went through Covid a couple weeks before Christmas. It hit us hard and shut down work for almost 3 weeks

Reef370

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef good afternoon Mike I’m looking to put together an order together here soon.. just created my account and putting my list together.. should I just place it, or wait until your done with Covid? Let me know, get better bro!

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef good afternoon Mike I’m looking to put together an order together here soon.. just created my account and putting my list together.. should I just place it, or wait until your done with Covid? Let me know, get better bro!
Hi
i got my neg result and i was in office for a little bit today. My voice is still a bit scratchy but i will try to answer calls starting tomorrow. There is also a chat option on the website. If you goto www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com there (when i am online) you will see a chat icon on the bottom right of the screen.
I can chat as well (same hours 11am to 5pm central)

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are resuming shipping starting Feb1st. using some thermal insulators and other packing materials. I would still prefer all orders to be picked up at a Fedex hub.

Siberwulf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
i got my neg result and i was in office for a little bit today. My voice is still a bit scratchy but i will try to answer calls starting tomorrow. There is also a chat option on the website. If you goto www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com there (when i am online) you will see a chat icon on the bottom right of the screen.
I can chat as well (same hours 11am to 5pm central)
The chat feature is AMAZING. I love it. Thanks so much for putting this in. Hope you're feeling better soon!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back