CoralBox WiFi Dosing Pumps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Xclusive Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

The Coral Box WiFi Dosers are here!!! Heavy Duty Aluminum case, upgraded heavy duty dosing heads, and best of all, smartphone programming right out of the box makes dosing a cinch! Get yours here for only $164.99 shipped to your door, that offer ends february 10th!
https://www.reefbreeders.com/shop/coral-box-wifi-dosing-pump/

WF4%201_zps202bkiau.png

box_zps6wwhmhn5.png
Can you sync 2 doser together ?

Greybeard

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love mine. Seems to hold it's calibration well, and it's accurate _enough_ for me. Compact, easy to mount, easy to configure... I've got one minor complaint...

You can't associate it with a wifi network that is unsecured. No wifi password, it won't allow you to connect.

Where I live, a password on my wifi is pointless. I'm _way_ out in the woods... ain't nobody around here to camp on my wifi signal.

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love mine. Seems to hold it's calibration well, and it's accurate _enough_ for me. Compact, easy to mount, easy to configure... I've got one minor complaint...

You can't associate it with a wifi network that is unsecured. No wifi password, it won't allow you to connect.

Where I live, a password on my wifi is pointless. I'm _way_ out in the woods... ain't nobody around here to camp on my wifi signal.
Really? Have you tried just entering it with the password field blank? Or maybe setting your wifi password to something like, password, or 12345678?

Greybeard

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? Have you tried just entering it with the password field blank? Or maybe setting your wifi password to something like, password, or 12345678?

Password field blank will not let you move forward in the software. You _must_ enter a password.

I have not tried setting a password on my wifi access point. I'm fairly certain this would work, but it would cause every other wifi device in the house to drop it's connection, and I don't want to do that. Not worth it. I simply connect to the dosing unit's wifi network and run the app that way. As I said, it's a minor problem.

BMW540

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else having issues with this dosing pump? Mine refuses to stay calibrated; over the last month, 3 of 4 are off by about 40% and the other is about 20% off.

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else having issues with this dosing pump? Mine refuses to stay calibrated; over the last month, 3 of 4 are off by about 40% and the other is about 20% off.
I am sorry to hear that, please email us for warranty service and troubleshooting of your unit.

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The minimum dose is 1ml, the maximum is 1000ml per day, though that is just our recommendation and not a max set by the software.

Check valves are included.

Cyricdark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO I've been looking into getting a dosing pump on a black friday deal and I was very excited to see this one for 139.99 on your site, I added it to the cart went to pay and it added 50$ shipping bringing the total to 189.99 which is what it sells for on ebay, etc. with free shipping, so no sale price at all. When I advance past Paypal back to your site it show 139.99 as my total with free shipping. So what's it going to charge me 189.99 or 139.99?

Cyricdark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK so I tried it again with amazon pay and it didn't add the 50$ shipping so I got it bought for 139.99 with free shipping, The paypal checkout should really be fixed fast, It looks like it's trying to trick people into paying an extra 50$

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one has been "tricked" into paying the $50- it is an international only charge and is not supposed to show up in the cart. Not one single US customer was charged the $50 shipping fee, PayPal or Amazon checkout. We are having our site designer fix this minor glitch in the cart. Thank you for making us aware of the issue- several customers emailed us yesterday about it as well.

Cyricdark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one has been "tricked" into paying the $50- it is an international only charge and is not supposed to show up in the cart. Not one single US customer was charged the $50 shipping fee, PayPal or Amazon checkout. We are having our site designer fix this minor glitch in the cart. Thank you for making us aware of the issue- several customers emailed us yesterday about it as well.
I didn't say anyone had been tricked I was just saying that's what it looked like. I was leery at first but I realized when I went to the Amazon pay and it didn't do that that it was some kind of mistake and I went ahead and ordered one and then I also posted the link up on my local Reef Club Facebook page and you've made at least four more sales that I know of from that.

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't say anyone had been tricked I was just saying that's what it looked like. I was leery at first but I realized when I went to the Amazon pay and it didn't do that that it was some kind of mistake and I went ahead and ordered one and then I also posted the link up on my local Reef Club Facebook page and you've made at least four more sales that I know of from that.

No worries, just a misunderstanding! I am working on fixing this now as you are not the only one who saw the $50 fee- it shouldn't display unless you enter an address outside of the US.

Mrx7899

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of picking one of these up after Christmas really like the price and features, but saw a couple review saying that people are having an issue with air getting in the out put line and the fluid is dripping out. Is this a common problem or couple isolated incidents.

puffy127

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aww man. Just missed it. I wasn't in the market for one then, but am now.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back