!!!!!!NEW YEARS EVE Acro!!!!!!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,819
Reaction score
20,882
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know I know. Total cop out. Another holiday themed acro. At this point it's really just silly. But there is something about this one that just kind of reminds me of new years eve.

I have been watching this one well over a year now. This colony is captive grown from a good sized frag! The coloration is truly unique. A literal deep green/gold color with bright yellow tips and sweet blue polyps at those tips.

Just plain cool.



images_zpse1e0a7b8.jpg

​




ab824c68-3af1-4269-9cc7-5938b0f479e0_zps1323c521.jpg


33aaee35-6d8a-4b97-a067-d38f5bc23c1d_zpsd18ecd9b.jpg

​
 
NEW YEARS EVE Acro

I know I know. Total cop out. Another holiday themed acro. At this point it's really just silly. But there is something about this one that just kind of reminds me of new years eve.

I have been watching this one well over a year now. This colony is captive grown from a good sized frag! The coloration is truly unique. A literal deep green/gold color with bright yellow tips and sweet blue polyps at those tips.

Just plain cool.



images_zpse1e0a7b8.jpg

​





ab824c68-3af1-4269-9cc7-5938b0f479e0_zps1323c521.jpg


33aaee35-6d8a-4b97-a067-d38f5bc23c1d_zpsd18ecd9b.jpg

​
Awsome color combo and great picture!!!
 
Best part of your whole post (besides the gorgeous acro)…."I've been watching this one well over a year now." Thank you for bringing us the best quality SPS anywhere.
 
What's Up Adam? I have to tell everyone I got a frag of this acro and it is beautiful. Thanks Adam, All the other acros are doing great.
 
Thanks guys. Really apprieciate it:)

Ken, glad you like this one. That was an amazing pack!
 
7f203fafdec0de852533561323309133.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new