New Years

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PARTY................i would love to have some people over to talk reef if anybody wants to come....see the tank,check out some frags and really awsome marincultured sps.....i would really like to meet some of you guys and gals.....

OP
OP
KingRicky

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PARTY................i would love to have some people over to talk reef if anybody wants to come....see the tank,check out some frags and really awsome marincultured sps.....i would really like to meet some of you guys and gals.....

I think we could make this happen. I have been wanting to get over and take a look at your system.

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
let me know if you guys wanna come and its cool with me....i think you know more people to see if they would like to come if you wanna ask around...just let me know.....

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill put together something for some food....i can fire up the grill or if its to cold or wet out,i cant make one big batch of homade pasta.......

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i guess anybody or everybody let me know if we want to do this new years get together...trying to make some plans...i would love to have some folks over,so i guess if anyone wants to come,just chime in....

OP
OP
KingRicky

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can make it for a little while. I don't think I can make it till midnight though, too many years of having to get up at 4:00am. I would love to come and take a look at your tank.

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool...thats great..ill shoot ya a pm later with my address...if anybody else wants to come hang out for a lil while just let me know...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back