Newb with question

  • Thread starter Thread starter jleat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jleat

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Sioux Falls, SD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am fairly new to the hobby and have a small 10 gallon nano. I have what I thought was a pod but it has been steadily growing. It is currently up to approximately 3/8" long and last night it molted. Do pods molt? I am wondering if I may have some kind of small shrimp. The tail is curled under like a pistol shrimp. Sorry I don't have a picture but the camera charger died and the new one is coming in the mail but has not arrived yet. Does anyone have any idea what this may be? It is whitish grey in color and has fairly long antennae also. Thanks for any help.
 
Agreed. Post a picture of it when you get your camera worked out. I haven't seen one that large in a tank before. There are some the size of lobsters in the ocean!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new