Newbi here

threephase37

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
knoxville,tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all from knoxville tn.
I'm new to this site and hope to learn from you guy's, I figure you can't have to many places to turn to for opinions and mentoring. The local east tn. reef club I want to join soon has a link to this forum so here I am. I have been reading, studying, and asking many questions for about 8 months now, the whole time just setting back collecting the parts for my build. Now it's time as my fuge and sump are running and 1 week into a cycle, my dt is still off line as I need 100# of dry rock and my dry sand. This is the last of what I need to go full steam ahead except my DIY cree led's/ thomas drivers led light about a yr from now when tank is somewhat mature.

My tank info:
75g dt drilled, 16g sump, 40g fuge, RKL controller w/ 2x p c4- sl1- and alc mods, oct ext 200 skimmer, sicee 4 return @ 800gph, 2x sicee 4 heads @ 1600gph, t-5s, extreme3 ro/di, and 2x 44g brutes-1 r/o and the other heated and stirred.
 
welcome obsorb all the knowledge and members experiences this hobby is part patience and part understanding your system.Goodluck with your build I'm sure pics will follow :wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new