Newbi here

threephase37

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all from knoxville tn.
I'm new to this site and hope to learn from you guy's, I figure you can't have to many places to turn to for opinions and mentoring. The local east tn. reef club I want to join soon has a link to this forum so here I am. I have been reading, studying, and asking many questions for about 8 months now, the whole time just setting back collecting the parts for my build. Now it's time as my fuge and sump are running and 1 week into a cycle, my dt is still off line as I need 100# of dry rock and my dry sand. This is the last of what I need to go full steam ahead except my DIY cree led's/ thomas drivers led light about a yr from now when tank is somewhat mature.

My tank info:
75g dt drilled, 16g sump, 40g fuge, RKL controller w/ 2x p c4- sl1- and alc mods, oct ext 200 skimmer, sicee 4 return @ 800gph, 2x sicee 4 heads @ 1600gph, t-5s, extreme3 ro/di, and 2x 44g brutes-1 r/o and the other heated and stirred.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome obsorb all the knowledge and members experiences this hobby is part patience and part understanding your system.Goodluck with your build I'm sure pics will follow :wink:

OP
OP
threephase37

threephase37

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome obsorb all the knowledge and members experiences this hobby is part patience and part understanding your system.Goodluck with your build I'm sure pics will follow :wink:

Look in my album "work in progress" , nothing fancy

Back