Newbie But All In!

EyeofAwe

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2022
Messages
26
Reaction score
99
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef 2 Reef Members.
I just wanted to introduce myself. Brand new to hobby but feel like I have watched days of YouTube videos and read a lot of blog post on here about starting my aquarium. Starting w/ a 65 gallon / 15 gallon sump. Will try to start my build post today of what I set up so far. Hope you all stay tuned in.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!


Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new