Newbie from South Carolina

DownSouthReefGuy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Lancaster,SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody my name is Arsenio (not hall) lol as I get that a lot I'm from south Carolina and I'm new to the hobby. I don't have anything setup as of right now I'm just taking my time doing my research. All I have is a 50 gallon tank. I been looking through post and pics and I want to say there are a lot of great looking tanks on here.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef. The first step is to decide what you would like to keep, then build your tank around it. Visit some of the tank threads of tanks about the same size and see what they have done.
 
Welcome just look at other reefers build threads & photos & get some Idea's as far a rock work, inhabitants & equipment oh & ask lots of questions. You have hundreds of years worth of experience at your disposal on R2R be sure to use it :-)
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new