Newbie here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alanaloz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alanaloz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
23
Location
Menlo Park, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

newbie here! I have had fresh water tanks since I was 8 but I just got by 1st salt water tank.

a friend has to move and gave me his 15G. He had it since February and it’s been with me for almost 2 months!

Check the before and after. When I got it and how it looks now :)

I’ve been watching tons of YouTube videos and reading a lot. That’s how I’m doing :p tons of visits to my LFS as well

E0D3AEB3-EC5F-4573-B32B-C3FD3FB8E768.jpeg 2258DC8F-74DC-496B-A797-6752FDD2E606.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R! Great you have been researching! A ton to learn in this hobby . You will find this site the most valuable in Helping not making the mistakes we did when we first started ! Enjoy!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Congratulations on the new system and thank you for your introduction!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new