Newbie here

OEiiPhil

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone, I’ma little bit over 6 months into this wonderful Journey. I have taken things slowly and being patient which isn’t my strong suit lol. Just have a 29g standard tank with two beautiful clownfish. A small Maroon clown and slightly bigger ocellaris clown. I know I know, there aren’t suppose to be together but situation played out were I had to take the Ocellaris from a friend who wasn’t able to care for it and I already had the maroon at the time. The first few days were tense but every since then they have been okay I would say. No visible fighting they have been tolerant of each other. 4 months in and I’m happy to report all is well. But here’s to learning.
 
Welcome to R2R and the community.

Lets see some pictures :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (29).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (6).gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new