Newbie Reefer Nevada

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I’m a newbie to reefing, I’ve had my Nano tank since November and let me tell you it has been a learning journey. I live in Fallon, NV so hopefully I’ll find other mates interested in the hobby within my area. Today I found a hitchhiker mussel in one of my rocks, so much so much to learn
Hello and welcome to the channel.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome25.gif

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I’m a newbie to reefing, I’ve had my Nano tank since November and let me tell you it has been a learning journey. I live in Fallon, NV so hopefully I’ll find other mates interested in the hobby within my area. Today I found a hitchhiker mussel in one of my rocks, so much so much to learn
A reef in the desert. Very cool. Welcome to the fishy family!!
Collage Board GIF

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Welcome to Reef2Reef! A great place to learn from others and meet people that are just as obsessed as yourself with such an amazing hobby!

If you are new and looking for possibly something to follow along with and check out my YouTube channel could be helpful in your journey in the saltwater hobby. Feel free to message me anytime too with questions you may have! Hope you get a chance to check out the channel, and let me know how you like it!

Again... Welcome! Grew up in Reno!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 39 47.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • None.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.8%
Back