Newbie to this site

arnoldndana

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to this site and still learning how to navigate my way around here.

I'm fairly new to SW aquariums but not the aquarium hobby.

I have a 125g reef tank and started it on April 3rd of this year and fell in love with it.

I have 150 lbs of sand (aragonite)
75 lbs of live rock
4 montipora
3 frilly mushroom
A sinularia
2 toadstool
A branching hammer, green w/purple tips
A wall hammer, green w/purple tips
A frogspawn
A green zoa

A pair of nano clowns
A McCoskers Flasher Wrasse
A yellow eyed kole Tang
A Diamond sand sifter gobie
A black sailfin blenny
A banggai cardinal
A rainbow anemone
And several other inverts

I'm a wife, mother, and grandmother of fixing to be my 3rd grandbaby.

IMG_20170721_113025.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to R2R and your new reefing community.
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new