Sintralcoast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is junior and have been reefing for about 3 months (on paper/YouTube) Now time to get a tank built which im already having problems with..my goal is to produce an epic and beautiful reef tank and look forward to sharing!

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is junior and have been reefing for about 3 months (on paper/YouTube) Now time to get a tank built which im already having problems with..my goal is to produce an epic and beautiful reef tank and look forward to sharing!
Welcome!!!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thanks for signing up. Please don't hesitate to ask questions...there are plenty of willing and able folks here to help along the way.

OP
OP
Sintralcoast

Sintralcoast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. What are you already having problems with?
Just finding a place to give me a quote and to build the dimensions I want for my tank that's all..recommendations welcome. I reached out to reef savvy but it's been about two months and haven't got a response and I reached out more then once

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there I just wanted to take a moment to say welcome to Reef2reef you've definitely come to the right place here you'll meet a group of people that have taken the time the love and the dedication to help others learn the amazing ups and downs of the saltwater life. We love questions there is no such thing as a stupid question and also don't be afraid to ask a question even if you know it's already been asked because you know there is always somebody that would love the chance to help out. We love pictures would love to see progression look around you'll see the amazing world is now at your fingertips. Again welcome to reef2reef and welcome to the start of your new home

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back