Hello! My names Caroline, I’m 19 years old and have been in the aquarium hobby for about 2 years (freshwater only).

My boyfriend knows SO much about reef tanks!

Me, on the other hand, I’ve recently became more interested in reef tanks & was wondering if anybody has some helpful advice?

Welcome - I am no expert but have experienced a few set backs to ay the least. I have just started all over and below is a link to my tank thread I have been posting updates to.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/90-gallon-phoenix-build.693148/
Welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new