Images Repair GIF by getflexseal

Welcome to the forum!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome @jbrady429 to the salty family!! I am with you, FlexSeal is the bomb! I had a similar situation when the chlorinator on our pool started spewing water three years ago. We wrapped it to put a finger in the dam but it's been 4 years and we have yet to take apart the plumbing and install the replacement. The fix worked too well!!
Happy to welcome another FL reefer!!
Laugh Alligator GIF by VISIT FLORIDA

OP
OP
nbrady

nbrady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome @jbrady429 to the salty family!! I am with you, FlexSeal is the bomb! I had a similar situation when the chlorinator on our pool started spewing water three years ago. We wrapped it to put a finger in the dam but it's been 4 years and we have yet to take apart the plumbing and install the replacement. The fix worked too well!!
Happy to welcome another FL reefer!!
Laugh Alligator GIF by VISIT FLORIDA
The stuff is amazing

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi nbrady,hope all is well.
Unlucky about leaking tank.one of my worse nightmares is waking up to a cracked/ split tank and half drained then the panic trying to save everything pffft.
Glad all is going well for you know

OP
OP
nbrady

nbrady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I am new to this hobble started in August 2020. I started with a 100 gallon used tank, which lasted about 6 months... until I came home to find it leaking all over my floor. Surprisingly you would be amazed at how well flexiseal works in an emergency. Anyways I ended up buying a 200 gallon tank. I love it and I actually really enjoy taking care of the tank. It’s very relaxing. Anyways I enjoy this forum and love reading everyone’s experiences... so much knowledge. Appreciate all the sharing!
1281674A-4DDC-47AD-8561-224B6C64AEDF.jpeg

A picture is worth a thousand words... this is the tank that got me to buy the 200 gallon! so funny

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1281674A-4DDC-47AD-8561-224B6C64AEDF.jpeg

A picture is worth a thousand words... this is the tank that got me to buy the 200 gallon! so funny

At bottom corner also.worse place possible hey.
But as they say when one door closes another opens ^_^ so you end up getting new bigger tank ha ha

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I am new to this hobble started in August 2020. I started with a 100 gallon used tank, which lasted about 6 months... until I came home to find it leaking all over my floor. Surprisingly you would be amazed at how well flexiseal works in an emergency. Anyways I ended up buying a 200 gallon tank. I love it and I actually really enjoy taking care of the tank. It’s very relaxing. Anyways I enjoy this forum and love reading everyone’s experiences... so much knowledge. Appreciate all the sharing!
Welcome!

WOW - what an experience! A LFS north of me reseals tank seams, so hopefully you still have both. Glad you joined

Back