Newby

AllFin-ished

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
59
Reaction score
118
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello just joined the group today just wanted to introduce myself I'm kevin and I'll be posting asking about a new tank build I'm going to be starting here soon and hope to get some suggestions and advice on that thanks again for all the help

Kevin
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new