lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

ultraArcite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I started out with a fresh water tank at the onset of COVID having had a few others over the years in the past, I was trying to introduce something different to the house to keep the kids interested. I ended up being protective over the tank so they ended up with Guinea Pigs.

The fresh water tank's still going well but I soon became fascinated with the colors and diversity of creatures that you could fill a reef tank with. I like a challenge so I jumped in to the Nano Reef world at the end of 2020. I'm self confessed impatient and am learning (slowly) that this hobby requires patience, I'm getting better...

I have a Fluval Evo 13.5 running now for about 5 months with a bunch of tweaks and upgrades (because I like to fiddle), it's been through a few phases and I'm slowly starting to win the fight back against algae without too much collateral damage but I know I have a LOT to learn so you'll probably see a bunch of posts from me on a variety of topics over the months.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

IMG_2324.jpeg
Welcome to the party! I love the Evo 13.5. I'm actually setting up the Spec 16 as a clownfish tank soon.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome70.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I started out with a fresh water tank at the onset of COVID having had a few others over the years in the past, I was trying to introduce something different to the house to keep the kids interested. I ended up being protective over the tank so they ended up with Guinea Pigs.

The fresh water tank's still going well but I soon became fascinated with the colors and diversity of creatures that you could fill a reef tank with. I like a challenge so I jumped in to the Nano Reef world at the end of 2020. I'm self confessed impatient and am learning (slowly) that this hobby requires patience, I'm getting better...

I have a Fluval Evo 13.5 running now for about 5 months with a bunch of tweaks and upgrades (because I like to fiddle), it's been through a few phases and I'm slowly starting to win the fight back against algae without too much collateral damage but I know I have a LOT to learn so you'll probably see a bunch of posts from me on a variety of topics over the months.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

IMG_2324.jpeg
Welcome!

Tank is great family hobby, but so are guinea pigs!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back