Newcomer

0AA6C10E-44C8-476A-8F1C-DE2E5126F511.jpeg
 
Hi everyone, I’m Jesus and I am new to the saltwater world. I have a lot to learn and I am super excited for what’s in store with my tank.

Really Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….

Explore…Learn…Share

Whrk.gif
 
Welcome, Jesus! Excited to have you with us and sharing your reefing journey!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new