Newcomer

0AA6C10E-44C8-476A-8F1C-DE2E5126F511.jpeg
 
Hi everyone, I’m Jesus and I am new to the saltwater world. I have a lot to learn and I am super excited for what’s in store with my tank.

Really Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….

Explore…Learn…Share

Whrk.gif
 
Welcome, Jesus! Excited to have you with us and sharing your reefing journey!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new