spbowe1

spbowe1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What issues
What issues?
over the past month, Nitrates have hit 80, but mostly around 40, even after water change. Lost several invertebrates. now the royal gramma, seems to be rubbing a lot, lack of appetite, and color is fading. now there looks like a white patch on his cheek. no spots or anything that I can see to identify as ich, so, I am not sure

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I am very new to the saltwater aquarium hobby. My wife and I have only been at this for 4 months! Had freshwater tanks in the past, but always wanted a marine reef tank. There is so many things to learn and read, and am feeling overwhelmed. Come to think of it, this is actually the first forum I have ever joined as well.
Welcome to Reef2Reef! A great place to learn from others and meet people that are just as obsessed as yourself with such an amazing hobby!

If you are new and looking for possibly something to follow along with and check out my YouTube channel could be helpful in your journey in the saltwater hobby. Feel free to message me anytime too with questions you may have! Hope you get a chance to check out the channel, and let me know how you like it!

Again... Welcome!

Razorp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!! Whenever in doubt, you can always post a question here! I've gotten nothing but kind responses and people wanting to help! Im almost a year in with my first tank, with countless hours of researching and still dont know what im doing

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back