Nexus burst nem split

nuke 208

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2018
Messages
185
Reaction score
103
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just had my nexus burst nem split and before it split it was pretty close to a 50/50. And my luck it basically split on the two colors with a couple tenticals of each on each other.

So question is will the grow back more of the the opposite color or am I most likely going to have a green and a orange nem?
 
I just had my nexus burst nem split and before it split it was pretty close to a 50/50. And my luck it basically split on the two colors with a couple tenticals of each on each other.

So question is will the grow back more of the the opposite color or am I most likely going to have a green and a orange nem?
There is no way to answer this question except it could be either
 
You are going to have to cut it and remove the dominant color, grow it out and cut again. Eventually, the color ratio will be closer to 50/50. THIS RATIO WILL WORTH THE MOST
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new