Nightmares

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,861
Reaction score
122,510
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
nightmare.jpg
 
Why don't I own nightmares? :ooh:
 
Did they have melting issues, like darth mauls?
 
i think that these are campfire palys. campfires have a greenish oral disk

I originally thought the same thing but I bought them from a reputable source that had them labeled as nightmares and under closer inspection mine have faint green where campfires have a very vibrant green. The green on mine is only noticeable through a macro lense. Also in this thread these were confirmed as nightmares and have faint green on them.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/zo...-nightmares-darth-mauls-whats-difference.html


Here are legitimate campfires for comparison:

ARC Campfire Palythoa - $30.00 : areefcreation.com
 
Last edited:
I originally thought the same thing but I bought them from a reputable source that had them labeled as nightmares and under closer inspection mine have faint green where campfires have a very vibrant green. The green on mine is only noticeable through a macro lense. Also in this thread these were confirmed as nightmares and have faint green on them.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/zo...-nightmares-darth-mauls-whats-difference.html


Here are legitimate campfires for comparison:

ARC Campfire Palythoa - $30.00 : areefcreation.com

yes i agree. i stand corrected. lol
 
Those are Nightmare. Campfire got brighter green in the center and more visible to our naked eyes...Nice polyp...mine was melted after fragging so much
 
Those are Nightmare. Campfire got brighter green in the center and more visible to our naked eyes...Nice polyp...mine was melted after fragging so much
Same story here. I can't really recall where I got them from too. They were always a hardy and grew quickly for me, so frag frag frag. Then they got upset and poof. :(
They're a morph I definitely need again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new