Status
Not open for further replies.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm calling shenanigans, that is the same nem that Jake posted. Good luck with your tank. Your having a "hard" time posting a picture of your tank but no problem of your anemone. Members here are trying hard to help you and your not making it easy with your threads, please don't be untruthful. I'm not posting to help you anymore as your posts and threads have been fishy from the start including telling members they have safe nudibranchs when they dont. Looks like Jake at reefbuilders caught your anemone as I pulled this pic from reefbuilders.
Screenshot_20190519-092737_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 BTA 1 Long Tentacle a mini Maxi but all are thriving. Oh apparently I showed my Rainbow Bottom. It is a different Tank. The article show's 3 different Rainbow Bottom Anemone. A member said that looks like the one another one shower. I said it is the closest I could get to what I got from my friend. So I think in s certain way I'm lying. The article had 3 I only showed the one I got that was closet to the one in the article. In some way without using the word, is I'm lying. I don't really care what he thinks because that's his opinion and right. I have no reason to lie. Last thing. I said I don't care what other's think it's there opinion and I will leave it at that. I'm no liar and that's what he was assuming without saying it. I'm ticked, but I'm not letting it get to me. I have more important things to do like getting my tank in good standings. Ieft it just as that.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The nem are very Hardy and are healthy with no signs of any issues.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The nem are very Hardy and are healthy with no signs of any issues.
Sure, no pics of the tank but one spread all over the site, all healthy livestock including a cold water anemone that you can't get a pic of but your nitrates are out of control. Sure does make sense. Like I said, good luck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well you don't know. I have not found answer yet. It is not in here. So never assume, before you say this and that. I don't like to be insulted but as I said I don't have time. Ok!

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well you don't know. I have not found answer yet. It is not in here. So never assume, before you say this and that. I don't like to be insulted but as I said I don't have time. Ok!
We've given plenty of accurate answers. You just dont answer questions well yourself, which in itself is making this 100x harder. Things have been asked multiple times of you but you cant seem to produce a full detailed accurate answer to our questions about your system. Very hard to understand the grammar too.
Plenty of good answers for you in this thread already from us.

o00brandon00o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jaiden73

Wait, so which part was a lie?

So anyway he gave me a gift coming home and it was awesome. He gave me a Rainbow Bottom Anemone. That was to much I felt I needed to pay for so I gave him $1200.

You wanted to see nem? This was sent to me by a friend I. Australia. Here is the nem.
rainbow-bottom-anemone-aci-3.jpeg

Oh apparently I showed my Rainbow Bottom... ...I have no reason to lie... ...I'm no liar and that's what he was assuming without saying it.

Thread retitle: RBA Mystery

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what else to tell you. This may help. The person I bought this from has 9 businesses but his aquarium company is his hobby not part of his business. I for the Tank I. 2 installments $1600 and the other was less. The Tank came from e Drs office. So he said he could give a better deal. So the worker came to my house and set it up. Rocks were barely wet. He went and had a big tub of saltwater and was putting it in the tank. I waited longer than most, like 6 or 7 week's he came checked it out and said everything looks good. That would be the last time I would ever saw him. So knowing what little I did know was Clownfish and Damsels were Hardy enough to take the Nitrate level. Then for a couple months I tested and tested. All results kept be the same result. I was cautious on adding Invertebrates because I was unsure. Since the person never returned I had to try a couple inexpensive corals. Then later add a couple more and change water and add. The test still had the same results but nothing was being harmed. So I finally started doing everything myself and now I ended up in R2R. Does that help you at all?

So

o00brandon00o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what else to tell you. This may help. The person I bought this from has 9 businesses but his aquarium company is his hobby not part of his business. I for the Tank I. 2 installments $1600 and the other was less. The Tank came from e Drs office. So he said he could give a better deal. So the worker came to my house and set it up. Rocks were barely wet. He went and had a big tub of saltwater and was putting it in the tank. I waited longer than most, like 6 or 7 week's he came checked it out and said everything looks good. That would be the last time I would ever saw him. So knowing what little I did know was Clownfish and Damsels were Hardy enough to take the Nitrate level. Then for a couple months I tested and tested. All results kept be the same result. I was cautious on adding Invertebrates because I was unsure. Since the person never returned I had to try a couple inexpensive corals. Then later add a couple more and change water and add. The test still had the same results but nothing was being harmed. So I finally started doing everything myself and now I ended up in R2R. Does that help you at all?

So

...allegedly.

#unsolvedmysteries

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This thread is confusing! lol

I don’t understand . Where you expecting the guy who sold you the tank stick around and do everything ?

It’s your tank now. It’s up to you to up keep it. Plain and simple . There is no one else to blame .

That may be harsh but that is reality .

Believe it or not , I’m willing to bet there is people on here still willing to help you ...like me for example .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back