OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He had the dry Rock that was in the Drs office every he brought me was what was in the Drs office he gave me used skimmer it was made from pvc pipe all of what that Dr had ended up in my house
It's all used.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to stop you kept pushing it. I said I'm done with this and yet you keep pming me. When I day Im done.i mean it. I don't have time for for This childish game. Your a kid if someone says that it they mean it I don't have the time to deal with kids now you just Lied. You said I would not stop pming you. That's a lie because how many times did I say I'm done that's it. I must have said 10 time's so who's lying now. You. I said I'm done with this yet you're kept going and pushing and now your friends are in on it. I said 10 time's now your friends are now co-conspirators because they were in this. So for the 11tb to e get over it you have put your friends in just as much involved as you even though they have not said anything they are co-conspirators. Now I have kept everything. Me telling you everything and your friends are just as guilty Even though they were silent. So I kept pming you. I think when show this to the top admins and read where I said everything else they will see I said multiple times that I was done with this and you kept on this is pretty much you were to blame because I said it and everything said where do you and your friends sit. Guilty for harassing. All they need to see is how many times I said I was done. You should never have friends with you it makes them just as guilty. I tried and tried to say I don't want to play this childish game. I'm done with this. I said that Multiple times. That ends up maybe all will be guilty. So last time I'm done. Get it .Got it. Good now please just leave me alone. I'm done I don't care what you show. God how do your friends put up with you.

o00brandon00o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to stop you kept pushing it. I said I'm done with this and yet you keep pming me. When I day Im done.i mean it. I don't have time for for This childish game. Your a kid if someone says that it they mean it I don't have the time to deal with kids now you just Lied. You said I would not stop pming you. That's a lie because how many times did I say I'm done that's it. I must have said 10 time's so who's lying now. You. I said I'm done with this yet you're kept going and pushing and now your friends are in on it. I said 10 time's now your friends are now co-conspirators because they were in this. So for the 11tb to e get over it you have put your friends in just as much involved as you even though they have not said anything they are co-conspirators. Now I have kept everything. Me telling you everything and your friends are just as guilty Even though they were silent. So I kept pming you. I think when show this to the top admins and read where I said everything else they will see I said multiple times that I was done with this and you kept on this is pretty much you were to blame because I said it and everything said where do you and your friends sit. Guilty for harassing. All they need to see is how many times I said I was done. You should never have friends with you it makes them just as guilty. I tried and tried to say I don't want to play this childish game. I'm done with this. I said that Multiple times. That ends up maybe all will be guilty. So last time I'm done. Get it .Got it. Good now please just leave me alone. I'm done I don't care what you show. God how do your friends put up with you.

@Jaiden73 so, what you're saying is there's no RBA?

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep lying @Jaiden73 I believe I sent this to you in the morning correct? I've got nothing to hide, I never resorted to name calling either. You've insulted this entire community with your actions. Be thankful I don't show all your messages including the ones after you posted saying your done.
Screenshot_20190519-125232_Chrome.jpg

OREGONIC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep lying @Jaiden73 I believe I sent this to you in the morning correct? I've got nothing to hide, I never resorted to name calling either. You've insulted this entire community with your actions. Be thankful I don't show all your messages including the ones after you posted saying your done.
Screenshot_20190519-125232_Chrome.jpg

Wow just read the entire thing. Now I want to see those PM’s to continue the laughs.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IKR, it’s funny how far some people will go to try to make you respect them after they dug themselves into a hole
I'm with you. What upsets me the most is to see members volunteer there time to try and help a member that is blatantly lying. Admits it like he's trying to do the right thing only to show his true colors in a PM that he thinks no one can see. I can ignore a lot of things but this behavior is just uncalled for.

Bryson.bobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm with you. What upsets me the most is to see members volunteer there time to try and help a member that is blatantly lying. Admits it like he's trying to do the right thing only to show his true colors in a PM that he thinks no one can see. I can ignore a lot of things but this behavior is just uncalled for.

It makes you wonder what else he could have lied about

OREGONIC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

He is probably a miserable person in real life, sad.

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has gone on long enough. Everyone is piling on. This thread is no longer productive. Since it has turned into personal attacks I'm locking this thread as the moderation team discusses this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back