No longer lurking from Central Florida

FranksTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Over the past 1.5 years, I have been keeping my first reef tank (Waterbox AIO 65.4) and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I am now moving into a house and we decided to upgrade the tank, so I ended up ordering an Aquaforest Oceanguard 980 through WWC who will be delivering and leveling it for me in the next week or so. This time around, I want to take my time and be proactive with research and planning, as well as be more involved in the community aspect of the hobby. I figured that finally joining this great forum was a good step toward the latter! I intend to make a build thread and take part in the discussions that I'm always reading here.

1112-425XL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20230604_203550.gif

Legendary Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Over the past 1.5 years, I have been keeping my first reef tank (Waterbox AIO 65.4) and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I am now moving into a house and we decided to upgrade the tank, so I ended up ordering an Aquaforest Oceanguard 980 through WWC who will be delivering and leveling it for me in the next week or so. This time around, I want to take my time and be proactive with research and planning, as well as be more involved in the community aspect of the hobby. I figured that finally joining this great forum was a good step toward the latter! I intend to make a build thread and take part in the discussions that I'm always reading here.
Welcome to the forum Frank, you've now got 1000s of new reefing friends! There are so many great LFS in your area, you are spoiled for choice. Can't wait to see the new tank build.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back