No more free stuff page?

DivingTheWorld

View Badges
Reaction score
BRS used to always have a weekly free prize as well as a weekly coupon that if you spent over a certain amount you could add the code to your order. They still have the page, but it is blocked by all browsers I've tried. What's going on BRS?

2019-06-11_11-38-30.jpg

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Reaction score
BRS used to always have a weekly free prize as well as a weekly coupon that if you spent over a certain amount you could add the code to your order. They still have the page, but it is blocked by all browsers I've tried. What's going on BRS?

2019-06-11_11-38-30.jpg

Strange. I can see it just fine. There’s a Tunze Stream 3 power head up for grabs.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score

2019-06-11_11-38-30.jpg
I was able to load the webpage properly on Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and the mobile version of Safari. The error message you are getting implies a security setting issue. Did you recently change your security settings, load new software, change computers, or make any other changes that would have impacted your security settings? You may want to (at least temporarily) change your security settings and see if you can load the page or try from another computer. Good luck!

Crabs McJones

Mayor of R2R
View Badges
Reaction score

2019-06-11_11-38-30.jpg
Are you viewing the site at work or on works wifi? Alot of times employer firewalls will block out content such as this.

siggy

I'm still swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Mr Chili was Dirty Dancing and was deemed inappropriate. worked for me using chrome

OP
DivingTheWorld

DivingTheWorld

View Badges
Reaction score
Are you viewing the site at work or on works wifi? Alot of times employer firewalls will block out content such as this.
Yep, that’s it. I was on work WiFi. Shhh...! Lol. Anyways, I tried when I got home and it works.

Rate your current reefing satisfaction level! (CLICK HERE)

• Very satisfied

Votes: 224 45.3%
  • Just satisfied

Votes: 121 24.4%
  • Somewhat satsified

Votes: 107 21.6%
  • Not satisfied

Votes: 43 8.7%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors