Nominate Your R2R Reefer Of The Year!

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is a champ. I nominate this for a sticky and whatever else I can nominate it for.

Many years of reading this site before I stopped lurking and finally signed up helped the he!! out of me when I evolved from fowlers to reef tanks. I more the appreciate the humor! Good show all!

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big Thank You to all R2R’s that were mentioned in this thread today!

R2R is a very unique community - probably as close to a family as you can get without being related - which is truly amazing considering that this all takes place in this disconnected, divisive, digital world that we live in!

I started this thread to recognize the many great R2Rs’ that are incredibly generous with their time, expertise, experience, sympathy, and humor. And without missing a beat, this community responded with the many amazing people on R2R that make this a great place.

So Big Thank You to all the R2R people that were mentioned today and for those that will be recognized in the future. You are the people that make R2R special, unique, and enjoyable! I’m Looking forward to reading your future words of wisdom, your funny bantering, and most importantly, your kinds words of support!

Happy 2022 everyone!

ZoWhat

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

R2R is a very unique community - probably as close to a family as you can get without being related - which is truly amazing considering that this all takes place in this disconnected, divisive, digital world that we live in!

I started this thread to recognize the many great R2Rs’ that are incredibly generous with their time, expertise, experience, sympathy, and humor. And without missing a beat, this community responded with the many amazing people on R2R that make this a great place.

So Big Thank You to all the R2R people that were mentioned today and for those that will be recognized in the future. You are the people that make R2R special, unique, and enjoyable! I’m Looking forward to reading your future words of wisdom, your funny bantering, and most importantly, your kinds words of support!

Happy 2022 everyone!
What?
The movie credits are rolling already?
That's it?
Confused Little Girl GIF

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Happy 2022 everyone!
Hey nice thread. Inviting you to tag into this thread about meeting up as local reefers. Someday anyway.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me,ones who helped me the most are @vetteguy53081
@Mibu
Who helped on general tank stuff,hitchhikers, fishy stuff,corals etc
@Randy Holmes-Farley. For chemistry stuff who indirectly helped Mr by me reading alot his threads.
@Jay Hemdal for diesese helped me indirectly by reading threads also
@brandon429 for cycling and rip deep cleans if ever had to do one and helped alot by reading his threads.
But r2r is very friendly place indeed and had lots of help of lots of individuals but above 5 stand out for me ^_^

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know the Big 3 Alk, Cal. Mag, well after serious deliberation my Big 3 for all around Reefology are

@PeterC99
@fishguy242
@vetteguy53081

This was hard but I stick to my guns and apologize to all those who have helped me along the way as I would never want to leave anyone out.
ZomboMeme 28122021181205.jpg

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me,ones who helped me the most are @vetteguy53081
@Mibu
Who helped on general tank stuff,hitchhikers, fishy stuff,corals etc
@Randy Holmes-Farley. For chemistry stuff who indirectly helped Mr by me reading alot his threads.
@Jay Hemdal for diesese helped me indirectly by reading threads also
@brandon429 for cycling and rip deep cleans if ever had to do one and helped alot by reading his threads.
But r2r is very friendly place indeed and had lots of help of lots of individuals but above 5 stand out for me ^_^
I second everyone you have on this list!

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know the Big 3 Alk, Cal. Mag, well after serious deliberation my Big 3 for all around Reefology are

@PeterC99
@fishguy242
@vetteguy53081

This was hard but I stick to my guns and apologize to all those who have helped me along the way as I would never want to leave anyone out.
ZomboMeme 28122021181205.jpg
You might have some problems with that first nominee on your list? Other than that - excellent choices!

ZoWhat

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many years of reading this site before I stopped lurking and finally signed up helped the he!! out of me when I evolved from fowlers to reef tanks. I more the appreciate the humor! Good show all!
We just made you spend 10x the money you had planned in years past

More knowledge = more spending

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 65 46.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back