Noo-Psyche K7 Pro III programming troubles - help please!

Katazmic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received two Noo-Psyche K7 Pro III's and am having major trouble programming them. I saw all the positive posts concerning these lights so I was pretty excited when the arrived. I assembled them fairly easily but cannot program them. Very disappointing!! I really do not want to send them back but they are useless unless I can program them. It seems to be picking up my IP address incorrectly putting a period at the end where a number should be but it will not let me enter it myself or modify what it picks up. I have tried their chat but no one responds. Any advice is truly appreciated!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just received two Noo-Psyche K7 Pro III's and am having major trouble programming them. I saw all the positive posts concerning these lights so I was pretty excited when the arrived. I assembled them fairly easily but cannot program them. Very disappointing!! I really do not want to send them back but they are useless unless I can program them. It seems to be picking up my IP address incorrectly putting a period at the end where a number should be but it will not let me enter it myself or modify what it picks up. I have tried their chat but no one responds. Any advice is truly appreciated!!
I found them very easy- check you tube which has tutorials

OP
OP
Katazmic

Katazmic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen the videos but cannot get past where you choose LAN and put the router password in. It seems to pick up the "Device IP" incorrectly and will not let me change it. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
Katazmic

Katazmic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sounds like these lights should be controller compatible for those of us who like a direct controller link between the light and source code.
From what I understand, they used to have a separate controller but recently went to wifi. I did not (& still do not) see a controller for purchase on their sight. I would definitely purchase one if possible.

underwaterjr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using android or iPhone? The directions can be a little confusing but make sure lights are in ap mode you can tell by the color of the led indicator on the master light. Then in Wi-Fi settings you select the light as your network then put in password

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I understand, they used to have a separate controller but recently went to wifi. I did not (& still do not) see a controller for purchase on their sight. I would definitely purchase one if possible.
I have the k7 v3 lights with the controller and I like to know it's there and directly hooked up and not reliant on my phone.

Back