OP
OP
P

paradizecityz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I've sent him 2 messages hoping to hear back so I could place this order but haven't received word back.

From my short experience with them, it takes them a bit to be able to respond and I reached out to email on website and both @noopsyche and @Zach B on here. But they eventually did respond to me and get me my light :)

ihatetomatoclowns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Chriscorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't NEED the lights right this minute. I may just order and hope for a similar time frame

cjbrown24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it’s shipped from China, I would be worried that it would be delayed but I believe @Zach B will ship it and he’s in USA

Try sending PM to @Zach B ? He should be able to get you tracking number.

Once mine was shipped, it got here within a few days.
Yeah I sent a PM. Hopefully won’t be too long.

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dear customer, we are in the lunar New Year period and I beg for you guys forgiveness and Wish you guys a happy new year!

Chriscorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear customer, we are in the lunar New Year period and I beg for you guys forgiveness and Wish you guys a happy new year!
I placed my order last night being aware of the Holliday. Have a great new year!

knap_123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to wait for mine to come over on ship I’m guessing. I followed it through a app I have. The Facebook Noo-Psyche page is useless. No one repo ds or posts on it. And the email was long in responding with it’s on its way. Which my app showed it sat in New York for weeks before it moved. And the it showed accepted at hub and out for usps to pick up. So I’m guessing the ship landed and it made it and I finally got it. I love it by the way!!!! And will order again

Chriscorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to wait for mine to come over on ship I’m guessing. I followed it through a app I have. The Facebook Noo-Psyche page is useless. No one repo ds or posts on it. And the email was long in responding with it’s on its way. Which my app showed it sat in New York for weeks before it moved. And the it showed accepted at hub and out for usps to pick up. So I’m guessing the ship landed and it made it and I finally got it. I love it by the way!!!! And will order again
I've got everything ready to mount them up and put them into action day 1 that I get them. Until then I just gotta wait for their Holliday to be over

Thisisfine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you can absolutely place an order with me :)
What's the process? I'm moving a 90ish corner from my Dad's to my place next weekend and am trying to upgrade in the process. Also trying to figure out the correct number of lights. I'm thinking 2 would work but I'm not 100% on this. bow corners are 48" apart and front to back it's 34" (remove 6ish" for the back overflow). Such an odd shape to light when most coverage footprints are 24x24.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Shuuuuut up... I asked that and never got a answer lol. Wonder if it would of saved me waiting on their Holliday
I'm sorry, I usually recommend using the site as it's easier for most. Please let me know if I can help more

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Shuuuuut up... I asked that and never got a answer lol. Wonder if it would of saved me waiting on their Holliday
I only saw your order after asking if I shipped for them. Sorry again

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What's the process? I'm moving a 90ish corner from my Dad's to my place next weekend and am trying to upgrade in the process. Also trying to figure out the correct number of lights. I'm thinking 2 would work but I'm not 100% on this. bow corners are 48" apart and front to back it's 34" (remove 6ish" for the back overflow). Such an odd shape to light when most coverage footprints are 24x24.
What are you trying to grow for coral with this setup?

Thisisfine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you trying to grow for coral with this setup?
I'd like to aim for mixed. It was my dad's tank so mostly softies in there now. Mainly one huge leather, then sporadic cabbage, some pally's and a few bubble tips. I'd like to add some lps and sps eventually. Pic show's how it is now. I'll likely remove a little of that LR.

Attachments

• IMG_5553.jpg
    IMG_5553.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 20

Thisisfine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Zach B - so you'd recommend I just order from the website? Any idea about what timeframe we're looking at from order to shipment, especially with the new year's celebration going until the 24th?

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.1%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 50 25.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.6%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back