Noob

Scotti

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
67
Location
Socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Scotty I'm a noob..

I've had reef tanks in the past. Pretty much before this thing called the internet.

I'm getting back in to the hobby, I just set up a Red Sea Max 130D which a friend gave to me.

I have removed the hood, remove the trim around the glass, and installed a Red Sea 50 to the tank.

Its been up for about 5 weeks.

I'm looking for a PomPom Xenia frag if if anyone is willing to part ways with one.

Thank you

Scotty
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi "Noob"! Welcome to the fishy family. I have a huge waving hand Xenia colony . Problem is that I am in Florida and you are in SoCal.... with lots of snow in between. It would probably be a bad idea to try to frag and ship.
I hope you can find someone on the left coast with some Xenia they need to give a haircut. They are prolific growers, so there should be something out there. Best of luck...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new