Noopsyche lights still around?

Looking forward to giving this a try when I get home! I've been having so many issues trying to make a light schedule on my own since swapping to this light from my Marine 3.0... Do I just scan the QR and it will automatically load into the app?
It took a lot of trial and error to get to this point but I am actually really happy with it. When you get signed in to the app, choose the profile that you are using. Then hit import/export, then import. It will open up your camera and you just scan the QR. It will load it up in the app. You can then hit demo and watch it go through the day. If you like it then hit save. And if you do like it or want to tweet it more to your liking, hit export. I have it saved in my files so I can go back to it easily.
 
Does it have preset for softies and lps?
 
Last edited:
Hello all,

Do anyone know if Jorge over at @noopsyche is still around or if the company is even in business still? I have reached out to them via email I have for Jorge and directly on their site several times now over several weeks and not a single response from anyone? I wanted to buy 2 more K7 Pro III lights but not going to since I can't get ahold of anyone there.

Thanks!
I had two arrive in the mail yesterday
 
Preset for lps, sps and lps/sps mix. Any of them would likely work fine, might have to adjust them down. I do the mix because I like the appearance of that the most.
I’m currently running the mix but it is too blue. Any suggestions on what to change? I am new to the hobby and changing lighting parameters. I currently have GSP, Zoas, Kenya trees
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new