Noopsyche off to a great start

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
6,135
Reaction score
10,143
Location
Coachella Valley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited to see life on the frag new plugs. Few days in and the white plugs are already starting to color up. Thank you @noopsyche
94723A71-BDCC-4E9B-B71E-2508F685899B.jpeg

View attachment 2793262
 
Excited to see life on the frag new plugs. Few days in and the white plugs are already starting to color up. Thank you @noopsyche
94723A71-BDCC-4E9B-B71E-2508F685899B.jpeg
I have noops over the 90. I like them. I modified a t5 fixture to get the look I wanted. The noops are the work horse.
 
I have noops over the 90. I like them. I modified a t5 fixture to get the look I wanted. The noops are the work horse.
Work horse indeed, I have mine set to their 95% A-B setting. Fan is about half as loud as my hydras.
What is your intensity set to?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new