Normal conch behavior???

Sir Kon Salty Sox

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hah, I got 90 gallons of hassle. I hate I have so much rock but corals will look AMAZING! I don't have any yet. Here's what I got. (Ignore the cloudy water, I sturred a lot up trying to remove it.

I used a powerhead to blow the sand away, hook to wiggle it out, and pincher to pick up and move it over.
suh-weet looking scape. Digging the arch

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hah, I got 90 gallons of hassle. I hate I have so much rock but corals will look AMAZING! I don't have any yet. Here's what I got. (Ignore the cloudy water, I sturred a lot up trying to remove it.

I used a powerhead to blow the sand away, hook to wiggle it out, and pincher to pick up and move it over.
Your scape looks fantastic and will look stunning with corals! I think if I ever get to the point that I have to fit rocks together I'm going to try and make sure any gaps are super wide. I will be thinking of your conch ordeal. LOL At least you now have a tool to free him again should he persist in trying to get through that gap. Haha.

OP
OP
B

BuddyBonButt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your scape looks fantastic and will look stunning with corals! I think if I ever get to the point that I have to fit rocks together I'm going to try and make sure any gaps are super wide. I will be thinking of your conch ordeal. LOL At least you now have a tool to free him again should he persist in trying to get through that gap. Haha.
Yeah... I took my mom with me to my lfs so she could drive as I hold the shrimp I buy safely. So they wouldn't shake. And as we were leaving, she looked over and said, forget the Gas money and get that... I now have 2 conch lol. 0 plans of actually getting one prior to that day. So I didn't plan accordingly.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 39 27.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 68 48.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 12.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back