OP
fragit

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
iPhone 6 app still not working here. Notifications will not refresh. It's showing my last notification was Nov. 28

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working fine on TT from iPhone 6+, is it the app that isn't working?

Tried uninstalling & reinstalling since the issue was fixed in the R2R end?

ZachP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same problem here, haven't been able to update any notifications all week. I've been going to my subscribed threads and refreshing each one to check if anything is new

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ZachP I got a notification when you posted (both from app and Tapatalk as well) so it's working, for me at least. Might have to delete and re-install the app. I never had it installed but sometimes when an addon/plugin (on the forum side) has a major upgrade or patch installed, it can cause a glitch like this for some. Especially when in comes to device push notifications & a tie-in to a user account (like the R2R app)

Chiefmaster30

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still not working here either. It will show on my home screen that I have for example "2 notifications" and when I click on app to see them and go to notifications it has no notifications on my list.

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so you're referring to when you look on the icon on your phone and see the red bubble with the notification count, then you open the app and click the 3 bars in the upper right and tap "notifications" and that list is empty - right?

It's empty for me as well even though the bubble on the icon say 29...

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree
Ok so you're referring to when you look on the icon on your phone and see the red bubble with the notification count, then you open the app and click the 3 bars in the upper right and tap "notifications" and that list is empty - right?

It's empty for me as well even though the bubble on the icon say 29...
seems the push notifications are working and the app is working but something within the app is not working correctly

ZachP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ZachP I got a notification when you posted (both from app and Tapatalk as well) so it's working, for me at least. Might have to delete and re-install the app. I never had it installed but sometimes when an addon/plugin (on the forum side) has a major upgrade or patch installed, it can cause a glitch like this for some. Especially when in comes to device push notifications & a tie-in to a user account (like the R2R app)

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times. I've tried restarting my phone. So far I'm still having the problem. I think my last notification was like January 3rd or something like that.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 44 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 41 31.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back